It has been a while since Kobe Bryant made headlines. The retired basketball star has been keeping to himself lately, but that does not mean he is not out there helping the community. The other day, Kobe was seen helping out some car accident victims near Los Angeles.
The accident was caused by someone running a red light and slamming into a Tesla driver at an intersection. Driver negligence, which contributes to so many accidents, was on display here.
After he witnessed a crash, Kobe jumped out of his Range Rover and went right over to the scene of the crash. He helped out a man involved, ensuring he was okay. When the victim in the crash realized his phone had been destroyed, Kobe even offered to take photos of the incident for him.
Thankfully, nobody was seriously hurt in the crash, but that is not always the case when a driver’s negligence causes an accident. All too often, people seriously hurt or killed when bad decisions are made behind the wheel.
California has plenty of vehicles on the roadways, especially in the LA area. For the latest reporting year:
- There were more than 250,000 people injured or killed in vehicle accidents in California.
- There were 39,708 people injured or killed in Los Angeles vehicle accidents.
Those are staggering numbers. While we recognize that sometimes vehicle crashes really do happen because of unavoidable circumstances, often they happen because of a driver’s negligent behavior.
- Distracted driving is a leading cause of vehicle accidents and it happens more and more now because of how often people decided that it is okay to send text messages or watch videos on their phones while driving.
- Drunk driving has always caused havoc on the roadways. When someone makes a decision to drink and drive, they are putting everyone on the roadway with them in jeopardy.
- Road rage incidents can lead to people getting hurt or killed, as an aggressive driving and speeding.
Injuries from vehicle accidents can lead to major medical bills and extended hospital stays. We know that they can keep you from living your life and getting to work. How is it fair that someone else’s negligent behavior can cause you financial instability?
What To Do
We know how scary car accidents can be. In the aftermath, you will be dealing with so many things, but your number one priority should be healing from your injuries.
But what if insurance companies do not offer an amount that covers all of your accident-related damages and injuries?
What if you have to miss work and lose out on income you need to support yourself and your family?
At the Compass Law Group, we will help you get the compensation you deserve. When you need a Los Angeles car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 800-602-4010. Our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys will make sure you are taken care of.