Logo
Personal Injury Attorney Los Angeles | Free Consultation Available 24/7
Los Angeles personal injury attorneys at Compass Law Group, PC can help you to recover compensation on behalf of injury victims. Call at 800-602-4010 today and schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Logo 310-289-7126 800-602-4010
8665 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302 Beverly Hills, , CA 90211
633 W 5th St 26th Floor Los Angeles, , CA 90071
111 W Ocean Blvd, #400 Long Beach, , CA 90802
1901 Harrison St, #1100 Oakland, , CA 94612
Free Consultation Available 24/7
English Español

Anaheim Cross Walk Accident Attorney

Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Anaheim

When a road accident occurs, pedestrians who happen to be nearby are amongst the most vulnerable victims. According to the CDC, 5,376 innocent pedestrians lost their lives during traffic accidents in 2015, with 129,000 more seeking medical treatment for related injuries. When an Anaheim crosswalk accident occurs, pedestrians are 1.5 times more likely to be killed than any of the vehicle occupants.

According to official statistics:

  • Pedestrians aged 65 or older accounted for almost 20% of all pedestrian deaths and 13% of injuries in crosswalk accidents in 2015
  • 20% of under-15s who were killed in 2015 traffic accidents were pedestrians
  • 48% of fatal crosswalk and other pedestrian traffic accidents involved alcohol

When you or a loved one have been injured or killed in a car collision, a crosswalk accident attorney from Compass Law Group, PC can be trusted to secure a successful verdict in your case, securing the compensation and damages you deserve.

Secure Outstanding Representation from an Anaheim Cross Walk Accident Attorney Today

Did you know that, according to the NHTSA, 90% of pedestrians could survive being hit by a vehicle traveling at 20 miles per hour? At 40 miles per hour, your chances of survival are reduced to just 10%. When Anaheim drivers choose to use excessive speed, that crosswalk can be just as hazardous as the freeway.

Crosswalks were introduced as a safe means for pedestrians to cross busy roads and do this very well when motorists comply with the rules of the road. Once a pedestrian has stepped onto a crosswalk, they are protected from oncoming traffic. However, when a driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, distracted, or driving at excessive speed, this protection is, essentially, void. Should a driver choose to pilot their vehicle in a negligent or deliberately dangerous manner, you are, essentially, a sitting duck while on the crosswalk.

Whatever the contributing factors involved in your Anaheim crosswalk accident, you can have confidence in the ability of a Compass Law Group, PC attorney to expertly handle your case. Through collating and analyzing all available evidence, including reconstructing the accident where required, we will prove that you were injured through the fault of another and, therefore, are entitled to monetary compensation. This compensation is intended to cover the costs of your ever-mounting medical bills, as well as the earnings you have lost while unable to work, and other costs incurred because of your injuries.

Compass Law Group, PC Cross Walk Accident Attorneys Can Handle Your Case Successfully

Crosswalk rules are simple – you do not walk when there is traffic obstructing the crosswalk but, when the light says you have right of way, you are free to cross. Unfortunately, negligent and reckless drivers mean this does not always happen, resulting in accidents such as yours.

When you have sustained injuries on a crosswalk through no fault of your own, you deserve outstanding legal representation and dedication to protecting your legal rights. To schedule your free consultation with a crosswalk accident attorney who pledges to do just that, call us today on 800-602-4010 or complete our online contact form.

Need Direction After An Accident? Follow The Compass.

No matter who the opposing party is, they can’t outwork, outwit or outspend Compass Law Group, PC. We will do everything that is necessary to win the case, and we’re here to help victims fight back against those who injured them.

Hiring the right personal injury attorney can often make the difference between getting the maximum settlement to account for your medical care, damages and lost wages or getting short changed or even having your case dismissed completely.

Have you been injured an accident due to the negligence of others? Contact the Los Angeles personal injury attorneys at the Compass Law Group, PC because finding direction after an accident means having a great Compass on hand.

Click To Call